Characteristics of indicators:
Number of channel: 1
Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
Sensitivity: 5mV/Div - 20V/Div
Sensitivity error: < 5%
Input Impedance: 1M ohm
Maximum input voltage: 50Vpk
Coupling: DC, AC, GND
Max real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
Timebase: 10us/Div - 500s/Div
Record length: 1024
Trigger modes: Auto, Normal, Single
Trigger types: Rising/falling edge
Trigger position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
2.4-inch color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
Power supply: 9V DC (please make sure the power supply is 9V, lower or higher than 9V will cause problems.)
Supply current: 120mA @ 9V
Dimension: 115mm x 75mm x 22mm
Weight: 100 gram (not including cables and power supply)
1 x DIY DSO150 Digital Oscilloscope Kit
1 x EN Instruction
How to Upgrade firmware for DSO138: Click to open http://www.jyetech.com/Products/LcdScope/DSO138_oscilloscope_upgrade.pdf
Users Manual: Click to open: http://www.jyetech.com/Products/LcdScope/UserManual_Shell.pdf
Schematic: Click to open: http://www.jyetech.com/Products/LcdScope/Schematic_Shell.pdf
1. DSO Shell has similar bandwitch as DSO138 though it contains significant improvements in structure, mechanical, and operation.
2. Display and MCU are now mounted on the same board (mainboard) to avoid using inter-board pin-headers.
3. Rotary encoder has been added. It makes parameter adjustment much quicker and easier.
4. The sensitivity of DSO Shell has been extended in both directions and is higher and wider than DSO138. It reaches 5mV/div --- 20V/div while DSO138 is only 10mV/div --- 5V/div.
5. DSO Shell runs on 9V (do not use power voltage higher than 10V!) power supply. Users need to prepare their own power supply since it is not included in the kits. The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided for convenience to connect to different power sources.