Oscilloscope probe is an electric component that connects circuit-under-test and oscilloscope input.
Adopting completely new material, this oscilloscope probe is of high quality.
Besides, superior material and high technology enhance its hand feel and strengthen its structure.
Smooth surface is comfortable to use.
In addition, this probe adopts injection molding style ground wire for prolonging its service life and ensuring reliable contact.
Believe in it and it will provide you with stable and excellent performance.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz (10:1)
- Rise Time: 3.5ns (10:1)
- Attenuation Ratio: X1,X10
- Input Resistance: X1: 1M?±2%; X10: 10M?±2%
- Bandwidth: X1: DC- 6MHz ; X10: DC- 100MHz
- Max input Voltage: X1: <200V DC + Peak AC; X10: <600V DC + Peak AC
- Input capacitance: 10X:13-17pF ; 1X: 70-120pF
- Compensation Range : 10 - 35pF
- 2X Retractable Hook Tip
- 1X Adjustment Tool
- 2X Locating Sleeve
- 6X Marker Rings
- 2X Ground Lead
Usable with scopes having Bandwidth up to 100 MHz
Interchangeable Probe Tip. Modular Construction
High Input Impedance (X10 Range)
Low power consumption and energy-saving
High sensitivity, excellent performance and reliable function