• LCD Display - 4000 count with 42 segment bar graph.
• REC (Record Mode) - Store minimum and maximum readings over a measurement period.
• RANGE - Manually select the appropriate range
• AC/DC - Manually select AC or DC measurement function.
• CONTINUITY BUZZER and DIODE TEST - Toggle between continuity buzzer or diode test on Ohm function.
• HIGH RESOLUTION DCmV RANGE - Additional 40 millivolt range with 0.01mV resolution for improved accuracy when performing low voltage measurements.
• ACV (AC Volts) - Measure the voltage of ABS wheel sensors.
• DCV (DC Volts) - Measure the voltage of circuits and sensors.
• Hz/Duty (Duty Cycle) - Measure in percent the "ON" time of sensors or other devices.
• REL (Relative Mode) - Factor out lead resistance for improved low ohm measurements or compare readings to a known standard. Can also be used for differential measurements.
• HOLD - Lock the reading on the display for hard to read locations for future reference.
• OHMS/RESISTANCE - Measure the resistance of spark plug wires, coils, sensors, and continuity of wiring.
• AC/DC Current Functions (Amps) - Measure the parasitic draw from the battery with ignition off.
• Hz (FREQUENCY) - Measure the frequency of sensors and signals.
• CAP (Capacitance) - Measure the capacitance of condensors or capacitors found in today's hybrid automobiles.
• TILT STAND - Is built into the instrument housing.
• SEPARATE FUSE/BATTERY COMPARTMENT - Is easily removed for battery/fuse replacement. Fuses are labeled with replacement number.
• 7 year Limited Warranty.
• Technical and Service Hot Line: 1-888-382-6522
LCD Display - 4000 count with 42 segment bar graph
REC (Record Mode) - Store minimum and maximum readings over a measurement period
AC/DC - Manually select AC or DC measurement function
High Resolution DCmV Range - Addtional 40 mV range with 0.01 mV resolution