Oscilloscope probe is an electric component that connects circuit-under-test and oscilloscope input.
Adopting completely new material, this oscilloscope probe is of high quality.
Besides, superior material and high technology enhance its hand feel and strengthen its structure.
Smooth surface is comfortable to use.
In addition, this probe adopts injection molding style ground wire for prolonging its service life and ensuring reliable contact.
* Attenuation Ratio: 10:1 and 1: 1 switchable (slide switch on the handle)
* Input resistance of 10 megohms (10:1) or 1 Mohm (1:1)
* Input capacitance: 10×(14-18P)?1×?120P?
* Compensation range : 8 pF - 35 pF
* Bandwidth: 100 MHz (10:1)
* Rise Time: 3.5ns (10:1) and 56ns (1:1)
* Maximum operating voltage : 600V (10:1) or 300V (1:1)
2 X Probe
2 X Protective Cap
4 x Color ring
1 x Regulating Rod
1 x User Manual
Universal oscilloscope probe 10:1 and 1:1 switchable bandwidth 100MHz
Used with oscilloscopes from all manufacturers , equipped with the standard BNC connector
Bandwidth: 100 MHz ( 10M ), 6 MHz ( 1M), Rise Time: 3.5ns ( 10M ) and 58ns (1M)
Input Capacitance: Input capacitance 18pF ( 10M ) and 90 pF (1M)
Working Voltage:1M:<300VDC+AC VP-P, 10M:<600VDC+AC VP-P