Note: We have upgraded the probes for higher quality, they are different from other ones on amazon, please see the detailed in images. You can buy a better oscilloscope probe kit with same money, just buy it.
Test, Evaluate & Tinker with Your Oscilloscope
Micsig high voltage differential probes DP series are designed for the measurement of high voltage differential signal, to meet the demand for floating measurement. It has 50MHz and 100MHz two models, and has two kinds of different attenuation ranges: 500X, indicate the maximum test voltage is 1300V; 50X presents maximum test voltage is 130V.
Designed for professionals and experts alike, this probe works with most oscilloscopes. In the analog days, some in school experienced using the Tektronix P5200A, P5205A, P5210A differential probes. Even back in those days prices for these differential tools were beyond the reach of most of people. But now, hobbies, students and professionals can afford one of two differential models produced by Micsig.
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Max differential test voltage (DC+ACPK-PK): 130V (50X); 1300V (500X)
- Max input common mode voltage (DC+ACPK-PK): 130V (50X); 1300V (500X)
- Max Input voltage-to-earth: 1000V CATII
- CMRR: >80dB (DC); >60dB (100KHz); >50dB (1MHz)
- Input impedance: 10M?/1pF (differential); 5M?/2pF (Single-ended to ground)
- Output voltage: ?3V
- Overload alarm: Button light flashes
- Power supply: DC 5V, USB supply
- Power: 0.85 W
- Input cable length: 23.6 in (60 cm)
- Operating humidity: 10-85%RH
- Storage humidity: 5-90% RH
(2) 24-inch input cables, in red and black pairs
2 pincer clips, in red and black pairs
2 hook clips, in red and black pairs
2 alligator clips, in red and black pairs
35.4-inch output cable
USB power cable.
Lightweight and portable, easy to carry: Conveniently powered by 5V USB, you can take Micsig DP10013 to work anywhere with the free lightweight storage box.
Simple design, it is easy and safe to use: Designed for the measurement of high voltage differential signal, to meet the demand for floating measurement.
Self-calibration, physical stability: High quality plug-in cards, optimized to good signal quality.
Power supply USB DC 5V output, more portable while Oscilloscope have USB interface.
No mechanical switch, self-luminous button: Maximum differential test voltage (DC+ACPK-PK): 130V (50X), 1300V (500X)