The ennoLogic eL200K is a professional light meter for evaluating lighting at work places and at home. It provides reliable light level readings from 1 to 200,000 lux. The large backlit LCD display is easy to read from anywhere and in any environment.
Lux is a unit of light measurement where the area is taken into account. 1 lux equals 1 Lumen / m2. Lux is therefore light intensity in a specific area.
Use this instrument to measure light levels in offices, schools, labs, greenhouses, and at home. Test if your workplace gets enough light. Adjust the lighting for your house plants. Or optimize the light of your new LED light fixture. There are lots of uses for this highly educational tool. Not designed for photography exposure measurements.
- Measurement range: 1 to 200,000 Lux (0.1 to 18581 Fc)
- Accuracy: ±4% (0.1-10,000 Lux); ±10% above 10,000 Lux
- Resolution: 1 Lux / 0.1 Fc (Footcandle)
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Analog bar graph: 2dB / 1 bar
- Sampling time: 500ms
- Analog signal output (AC and DC)
- Power: 4x 1.5V AA battery or 5V external
- Size: 9.5"x2.5"x1.5"
- Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g), batteries included
- Package includes one eL200K, carrying case, 4x AA batteries, analog output interface cable and user manual
Like all ennoLogic products, the eL200K comes with a 10-YEAR WARRANTY, HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Order now risk free.