The Auto-ranging digital multimeter performs as an ideal tool for the lab, factory, radio and family use.
*The digital multimeter has the power to get the job done faster, safer and easier.
*Easy to use and to read: 28mm LCD to improve visibility, it gives you fast accurate readings with data HOLD function.
Automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation, Low battery display.
*14 test modes, true RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
*550V high voltage protection("mA" Mode excluded), measure from up to 10A
*Passed a two-meter drop test, anti-fracture bracket
• DC Voltage Range and Accuracy:600mV(±1.0%+10), 6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
• AC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 600mV(±3.0%+3)?6V/60V/600V/750V ±(1.0%+3)
• DC Current Range and Accuracy: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/10A±(1.2%+3)
• AC Current Range and Accuracy: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/10A ±(1.5%+3)
• Resistance Range and Accuracy: 600?(±0.5%+3), 6K/60K/600K/6M ±(0.5%+2), 60M?(±1.5%+3)
• Capacitance Range and Accuracy: 1?F/10?F/100?F/1000?F ±(2.0%+5)
• Temperature Range and Accuracy: -20~1000? ±(1.0%+5)<400?; ±(1.5%+15)>=400?
• Max display value: 6000 Counts
• Sampling rate: approximately 3 times per second
• Automatic shut-down time: 15 minutes
• Temperature of accuracy: (23±5) ?, relative humidity<75%. Calibration warranty is a period of one year from Data of production.
• Working temperature: 0?-40?, Relative humidity<80%
Accessories : User Manual, Product Certification, 2 pairs of test leads, box and battery
EASE TO USE- Data hold and a backlit LCD with large digits for visibility in dimly lit areas
ACCURATELY MEASURES- Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, diode, continuity and more
SAFETY PROTECTION: Overload protection on all ranges
AUTO POWER OFF- If the meter is idle for 15 minutes (idle time), the meter automatically turns off
Portable Multimeter, Easy-carrying wherever you go