• DC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 0.5-600V ±(0.5% 3)
• AC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 1-600V ±(0.8% 5)
• AC Current Range and Accuracy: 6A/60A/200A ±(2.5% 8)
• Resistance Range and Accuracy: 6k?, 0.001k? (Resolution), ±(0.8% 5)
• Max display value: 5999 digits
• Sampling rate: approximately 3 times per second
• Automatic shut-down time: 10 minutes
• Clamp Diameter : Approx. 20mm (0.79inch)
• Size: Approx. 17.5*11.5*3cm (6.89x 4.53x 1.18inches)
• Power: 2x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Included)
1× Digital Clamp Multimeter
1× User Manual
1× Test Leads (Pair)
??LCD Backlight & Data Hold? - Large backlight LCD to improve visibility, gives you fast & accurate readings with data HOLD function, can quickly access measurement result even in a dark place with the backlight .
??Professional of Various Functions? - Completely capable of testing voltage, current, resistance, diode, continuity. Small size, light weight, auto range, no turntable. Data hold, low battery indication and full range overload protection.
??Safe for Your Life? - With the open jaw (around 24mm) to directly measure the Current without interrupting the circuit. Safely insulated test probes with plastic gripping for safer handling while measuring. Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity.
??Energy Saving? - Automatically enters sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation.
??Wide Range of Applications? - The meter can troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. Widely used to diagnose, assemble, and maintain household fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, car wiring, automotive circuitry and more.