The AstroAI AM33D Multimeter is designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It's easy and safe to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing, which is both for automotive and household uses. Use this multimeter for: household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more.
1. When the Meter is working at an effective voltage over 60V in DC or 30V rms in AC, special care should be taken because there is a danger of electric shock.
2. Before using the Meter, inspect the exterior casing. Do not use the Meter if it is damaged or if all or part of the exterior casing is removed. Look for cracks or missing plastic. Pay special attention to the insulation around the connectors.
3. If you have mistakenly connected the red test lead to the 500mA selection, then used this meter to test larger current(like 10A) or higher voltage, it might probably burn out the wires even the meter.
4. If you are the beginner, you should have known some basic physical concecpts and basic methods of using a meter, you also should have read the user manual carefully and known the consequences of misuse because any misuses will probably cause serious results.
5. This multimeter can not be used to test EMF.
Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: "1" is displayed
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Low Battery Indication
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Square Wave Output: Yes
Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.8" x 1.4"
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ±(0.5%+3), 500V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V ±(2%+10)
DC Current: 2000?A/20mA ±(1.8%+2), 200mA ±(2%+2), 10A ±(2%+10)
Resistance: 200? ±(1%+10), 2000?/20K?/200K? ±(1%+4), 20M? ±(1%+10), 200M? ±[5%(reading-10)+10]
1 x AstroAI AM33D Digital Multimeter
1 x 9V 6F22 Battery
2 x Test Leads
1 x User Manual
Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of AstroAI Multimeter! ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
TROUBLESHOOTS: Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
EASE OF USE: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
SAMPLING SPEED: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
Built-in kickstand for hand free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
1 Year Warranty by AstroAI
Note: the meter can not be used to test AC current and can not be used to test AC voltage like the voltage of RECEPTACLE WHEN the dial is located in the DC current range